On Sunday, the e-mail below was sent to coaches and team contacts:
Coaches, Team Contacts, and SIDs:
A few reminders…
- Match Results with “Not on Roster” players: As a reminder, make sure your results include all players who participated in the match. Like last season, we are prepared to remove teams from the rankings if “Not on Roster” players are not entered. Please contact Dent Wilkens (email@example.com) if you need assistance fixing match results with “Not on Roster” players.
- MCSA teams that need to fix “Not on Roster” players ASAP or they will be removed from the rankings (first warning issued last week):
- Georgetown University: Missing players in the matches with Bucknell, Drexel, GW, Hobart, Navy
- Ithaca College: Missing players in the matches with Bryant, Penn State, Siena (both), Washington
- Richmond, University of: Missing players in match with Virginia, University of
- Vermont, University of: Missing players in the matches with BC, Bryant, Northeastern, Siena
- WCSA First Warnings for the following teams:
- Colgate University: Missing Players in match with William Smith College
- Team Rankings: Rankings will be reviewed on Monday evening. If your results are not posted to the US Squash Scoring System, they will not be considered for ranking purposes. Without results in the US Squash Scoring System, your team will not be credited appropriately. At most, you have 48 hours after a match is played to submit results. In addition, the sooner results are submitted to the US Squash Scoring System, the greater the chance that your team is mentioned in the Sunday evening “Around the Courts” article.
- Harrow Sports Player of the Week: Please nominate deserving players for Player of the Week honors by 6 PM ET on Monday.
- Criteria: A Player of the Week should have a significant impact on his or her team’s performance during the prior week and demonstrate sportsmanship.
- Nominations: Coaches, Sports Information Directors, and Team Contacts may nominate players by using the following link
- Qualifications for Team Nationals:
- Varsity teams are required to play ten (10) matches against other CSA teams to enter team championships. At minimum, each team should have at least 6 different opponents. Varsity teams should play the majority of their matches against other varsity schools.
- Club teams are required to play eight (8) matches against other CSA teams to enter team championships in a 9 player division. In addition, club teams must play at least four (4) matches between January 1st and February 10th. At minimum, each team should have at least five (5) different opponents.
- Minimum # of Players: For a regular season match to officially count for ranking purposes, each team must have at least seven players. Except for Emerging Teams, matches with less than seven players per team will not count towards the required number of matches for entry into the National Team Championships.
- Instructions for US Squash Scoring System: Here are links to the instructions on how to add/remove players from your rosters and enter match results. If you need to be added as the contact in the US Squash Scoring System, please contact Dent Wilkens (firstname.lastname@example.org).