Launching the Next Century of College Squash
CSA@100 Update: 2023 Event Starts Year-Long College Squash Celebration
The College Squash Association (CSA) is pleased to announce that our CSA@100 centennial celebration is now expanding to a full year’s worth of activities paying tribute to 100 years of intercollegiate team squash.
Starting with the official 100th anniversary on February 18, 2023, the CSA will offer programming, historical highlights, and celebratory events throughout the hundredth season of college squash. The event originally scheduled for March 4, 2023 will have a more specific and targeted purpose. The full commemorative season will culminate in a grand gathering in early 2024, which will bring together alumni, families, and friends across generations to reminisce, honor college squash’s history, and propel us into the next century of college squash.
“We are thrilled that we are able to extend our CSA@100 celebration throughout the 2023-2024 season,” said CSA Executive Director & League Commissioner David Poolman. “Formally joining together with US Squash has greatly expanded our capabilities and created new avenues to share our vision for our robust and growing sport with past friends and new audiences.”
The beginning of college squash’s second century is a critical juncture for our sport. Funds raised throughout the 100th season will directly support initiatives like:
- 40/40 by 2030: A grant funding program to support new varsity teams;
- Direct financial support for club and emerging teams;
- Comprehensive recruiting resources for aspiring players;
- Enhanced presentation, marketing, and distribution of college squash contests; and
- Mental health, stress management, and team culture support for players and coaches.
Success of the CSA@100 year of celebration will rely heavily on the engagement and support of college squash constituents from all corners of the sport. If you are interested in contributing to this monumental milestone as an organizer, an era captain or school ambassador, a patron, or a corporate sponsor, please contact CSA at email@example.com.
CSA’s 100th season will be a year to remember. We look forward to launching CSA’s second century together with you.
Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities
Please consider becoming a patron or corporate sponsor for CSA@100: Launching the Next Century of College Squash – our community’s assistance is vital to our success.
- Naming rights and brand placement
- Direct contact points with squash families
- Hiring, networking, and mentorship pipelines
- Presentation rights for college squash properties
- Flexibility to meet company’s needs