Northampton, MA — A third of the teams in the final women’s team rankings of the season were club teams, non-varsity teams. In recognition of this fact, CollegeSquashAssociation.com is publishing a subset of the final team rankings that only lists club teams.
Georgetown earned the top club honors for 2009 – 2010. Columbia, the second-ranked club squad, may become a varsity team next season. Northeastern, the third-ranked club team, had a strong season. Hopefully, all three of the top club squads will become varsity programs in the near future.
Below are the club standings of the 2009-2010 season. Listed after each school’s name is their official team ranking.
- Georgetown University (24)
- Columbia University (25)
- Northeastern University (28)
- Virginia, University of (30)
- Boston College (31)
- Rochester, University of (34)
- Notre Dame, University of (35)
- Drexel University (36)
- Vanderbilt University (37)
- Vermont, University of (38)
- California (39)
- Johns Hopkins University (40)