Stamford, CT — The 2016 Women’s College Squash Association Individual Championships were held at Chelsea Piers (CT) on March 4th – 6th.
The Ramsay Cup (A Division) featured the top 16 players in the nation. Here are the winners of the draws:
- Main Draw: Kanzy El Defrawy (Trinity) defeated Reeham Sedky (Penn) for the Ramsay Cup (individual title).
- Consolation Draw: Marie Stephan (Penn) defeated Alyssa Mehta (Harvard) to win the 1st consolation draw.
The Holleran Cup (B Division) had many exciting matches. Below are the winners of the four flights. Each flight winner was named a Second Team All-American.
- Flight A: Zandra Ho (Stanford) defeated Haidi Lala (Penn)
- Flight B: Jennifer Haley (Trinity) defeated Madlen O’Connor (Columbia)
- Flight C: Tanvi Khanna (Columbia) defeated Kristyna Alexova (Bates)
- Flight D: Breanne Flynn (George Washington) defeated Anna Kimberley (Trinity)
The College Squash Association will be highlighting many of the matches through photos and videos during the offseason; however, we wanted to give readers a glimpse of some of the coming attractions with a photo gallery that shows different teams from the two championship weekends.
Click on the thumbnails to view a larger version of each photo. For additional photos from the 2016 Men’s National Team Championships, 2016 Women’s National Team Championships, and the 2016 Individual Championships, please visit mtbello.com.