Northampton, MA — Last night, the e-mail below was sent to coaches, team contacts, and sports information directors.
Coaches and Team Contacts,
Team Championships are almost upon us. If your team is participating in the National Team Championships, please submit your line-ups to me using the linked document. Last submittals will NOT be permitted.
- For Women’s Team Championships (Howe Cup): Women’s line-ups are due by 12 PM ET (noon) on February 14th. By 8 PM ET on Monday, February 14th, I will circulate the line-ups. You have until 5 PM ET on Tuesday, February 15th to protest anyone’s line-up. Protests must be as detailed as possible, with supporting information, and must be directed to the Executive Administrator. Protests will be evaluated and final line-ups will be posted on the CSA website on the afternoon of Wednesday, February 16th.
- For Men’s Team Championships: Men’s line-ups are due by 12 PM ET (noon) on February 21st. By 8 PM ET on Monday, February 22nd, I will circulate the line-ups. You have until 5 PM ET on Tuesday, February 23rd to protest anyone’s line-up. Protests must be as detailed as possible, with supporting information, and must be directed to the Executive Administrator. Protests will be evaluated and final line-ups will be posted on the CSA website on the afternoon of Wednesday, February 24th.
Teams may submit line-ups of 11 players; however, only the top 10 players are eligilbe to compete in the top 9 ladder positions.
If you do not submit your team’s line-up, I will have to use the last line-up listed in the US Squash scoring system. Even if this is the correct line-up, please submit the linked form prior to the deadline. Since some teams have players listed as “Not on Roster” in the US Squash scoring system, these spots will be automatic defaults at Team Championships if I have to use your last line-up.
Please bring copies of your line-ups to Team Championships.
- Player of the Week: Please nominate deserving players for Player of the Week honors by 6 PM ET Monday (2/7). Criteria: A Player of the Week should have a significant impact on his or her team’s performance during the prior week and demonstrate sportsmanship. Coaches, Sports Information Directors, and Team Contacts may nominate players by contacting me. Last Week’s Winners: Annie Madeira (Penn) and Naishadh Lalwani (Yale)
- Scholar Athlete Nominations: The scholar athlete nominations are due February 10th. Please note that late nominations will NOT be accepted
- Enter Match Scores: Please enter your match scores ASAP. A number of neutral site matches have not been recorded and rankings need to be computed.
Thank you and I look forward to seeing everyone at the tournaments.