Princeton, NJ — Earlier this year, the Ivy League announced the student-athletes who earned Academic All-Ivy honors for the 2016-2017 winter sports season.
Twelve squash players earned Academic All-Ivy honors.
Each season, the eight schools in the Ivy League each nominate student-athletes for Academic All-Ivy honors. To be nominated, players must be starters or key reserves, must compete on a recognized varsity team, and must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better.
Congratulations to all who earned Academic All-Ivy honors!
2016-2017 Academic All-Ivy
- Jacqueline Barnes (Dartmouth College)
- Quincy Beck (Brown University)
- Glen Brickman (Dartmouth College)
- TJ Dembinski (Yale University)
- Madhav Dhingra (Harvard University)
- Michèle Garceau (Cornell University)
- Osama Khalifa (Columbia University)
- Marwan Mahmoud (University of Pennsylvania)
- Shiyuan Mao (Yale University)
- Reeham Salah (University of Pennsylvania)
- Colette Sultana (Columbia University)
- Katherine Tutrone (Harvard University)