Club programs are reminded that to qualify for one of the nine player divisions at the 2012 – 2013 Women’s National Team Championships they are required to play eight (8) matches against other CSA teams. In addition, club teams must play at least four (4) matches between January 1st and February 10th. At minimum, each team should have at least five (5) different opponents.
In order to recognize club programs in relation to their peers, here is a breakdown of the most recent team rankings with only clubs teams listed. In parentheses after each school is their current overall ranking. Many teams need to update their schedules on the US Squash Scoring System to reflect upcoming matches. After schools that are not on pace to meet the qualifying standards for the Women’s National Team Championships is a symbol that corresponds to the key below:
- ! = Needs to schedule 1 additional match to qualify for Nationals
- * = Needs to schedule 2 additional matches to qualify for Nationals
- ^ = Needs to schedule 3 additional matches to qualify for Nationals
- & = Needs to schedule 4 additional matches to qualify for Nationals
- $ = Needs to schedule 5 additional matches to qualify for Nationals
- %= Needs to schedule 6 additional matches to qualify for Nationals
- Boston College (22)!
- Georgetown University (29)!
- Johns Hopkins University (30)
- Bucknell University (31)&
- Virginia, University of (32)*
- Colgate University (36)&
- Northeastern University (37)!
- Rochester, University of (38)*
- New York University (39)&
- Washington University in St. Louis (40)%
- Minnesota, University of (41)%
- Notre Dame, University of (42)%
- North Carolina, University of (43)$