Hadley, MA — After the season ended, the New England Small College Athletic Conference (NESCAC) recognized a select group of athletes for outstanding sportsmanship by naming them to the 2014-2015 Winter All-Sportsmanship Team.
One player from each team from each school was selected by their coaches and teammates to receive the honor. The NESCAC press release outlined the qualities that were recognized:
The NESCAC All-Sportsmanship Team recognizes student-athletes from each varsity sport who have demonstrated outstanding dedication to sportsmanship. These student-athletes exhibit respect for themselves, teammates, coaches, opponents and spectators. They display sportsmanship, not only as a participant in their sport, but also as a spectator and in their everyday lives. Through their positive actions and example, these student-athletes inspire others to adhere to the quality of sportsmanship that the NESCAC and the NCAA endorse.
Conn College’s Leah Puklin was named to her fourth All-Sportsmanship team.
Congratulations to all who earned NESCAC All-Sportsmanship honors!
- Cameron Bahadori (Amherst College)
- Spencer Burt (Bates College)
- Mike DeLalio (Wesleyan University)
- Nicholas Greaves-Tunnell (Williams College)
- Andrew Jung (Middlebury College)
- Elliot Kardon (Tufts University)
- Karan Malik (Trinity College)
- Will McBrian (Colby College)
- Mac Pivirotto (Hamilton College)
- Daniel Reisman (Conn College)
- Andrew Ward (Bowdoin College)
- Khushy Aggarwal (Amherst College)
- Nessrine Ariffin (Bates College)
- Natalie Babjukova (Trinity College)
- Lynn Cheng (Tufts University)
- Charlotte Dewey (Middlebury College)
- Bridget Doherty (Wesleyan University)
- Elizabeth Morris (Hamilton College)
- Devin Mullaney (Colby College)
- Sarah Nelson (Bowdoin College)
- Leah Puklin (Conn College)
- Caroline Sawin (Williams College)