Philadelphia, PA — The 2014 Women’s College Squash Association Individual Championships were held at Drexel University and the University of Pennsylvania on February 28th through March 2nd.
The Ramsay Cup (A Division) featured the top 32 players in the nation. Here are the winners of the three draws:
- Main Draw: Amanda Sobhy (Harvard) defeated Kanzy El Defrawy (Trinity) for the Ramsay Cup (individual title)
- 1st Consolation Draw: Jesse Pacheco (Cornell) defeated Shihui Mao (Yale) to win the 1st consolation draw
- 2nd Consolation Draw: Yan Xin Tan (Penn) defeated Michelle Wong (Penn) to win the 2nd consolation draw
The Holleran Cup (B Division) had many exciting matches during the six rounds. Here are the winners of the three draws:
- Main Draw: Shiyuan Mao (Yale) defeated Leslie Gill (Penn) for the Holleran Cup
- 1st Consolation Draw: Sarah Domenick (Brown) defeated Emily Caldwell (Franklin & Marshall) to win the 1st consolation draw
- 2nd Consolation Draw: Tara Harrington (Princeton) defeated Colette Sultana (Columbia) to win the 2nd consolation draw
The College Squash Association will be highlighting many of the matches through photos and videos during the offseason; however, we wanted to give readers a glimpse of some of the coming attractions with a photo gallery. Last week, we featured highlights from the Men’s College Squash Association Individual Championships.
Click on the thumbnails to view a larger version of each photo. For additional photos from the 2014 Men’s National Team Championships, 2014 Women’s National Team Championships, and the 2014 Individual Championships, please visit mtbello.com.