Philadelphia, PA — The 2014 Men’s College Squash Association Individual Championships were held at Drexel University and the University of Pennsylvania on February 28th through March 2nd.
The Pool Trophy (A Division) featured the top 32 players in the nation. Here are the winners of the three draws:
- Main Draw: Ali Farag (Harvard) defeated Amr Khaled Khalifa (St. Lawrence) for the Pool Trophy (individual title)
- 1st Consolation Draw: Ahmed Hatata (Bates) defeated Mauricio Sedano (Franklin & Marshall) to win the 1st consolation draw
- 2nd Consolation Draw: Ryosei Kobayashi (Rochester) defeated Brandon McLaughlin (Harvard) to win the 2nd consolation draw
The Molloy Cup (B Division) had many exciting matches during the six rounds. Here are the winners of the three draws:
- Main Draw: Rishi Jalan (Cornell) defeated Justin Singh (Drexel) for the Molloy Cup
- 1st Consolation Draw: Brian Henry (Franklin & Marshall) defeated Max McCafferty (NYU) to win the 1st consolation draw
- 2nd Consolation Draw: Affeeq Ismail (Trinity) defeated George Lemmon (Penn) to win the 2nd consolation draw
The College Squash Association will be highlighting many of the matches through photos and videos during the offseason; however, we wanted to give readers a glimpse of some of the coming attractions with a photo gallery. Next week, we will featured highlights from the Women’s College Squash Association Individual Championships.
Click on the thumbnails to view a larger version of each photo. For additional photos from the 2014 Men’s National Team Championships, 2014 Women’s National Team Championships, and the 2014 Individual Championships, please visit mtbello.com.