Northampton, MA — On Sunday, the e-mail below was sent to CSA coaches, team contacts, and Sports Information Directors.
Coaches, Team Contacts, and SIDs,
As the season gets underway, a few reminders:
- Recording Results: Please enter your match scores ASAP. Without results in the US Squash Scoring System, your team will not be credited appropriately. At most, you have 48 hours after a match is played to submit results.
- Match Results with “Not on Roster” players: A few teams still have “Not on Roster” players in their match results. Like last season, we are prepared to remove teams from the rankings if “Not on Roster” players are not entered.
- Instructions on the US Squash Scoring System: Detailed instructions may be found on entering matches and adding players to your roster on the CSA website. Here are the links.
- Recording or adding a Match: http://csasquash.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/Score-Entry-Documentation1.pdf
- Entering or Removing Players: http://csasquash.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/Coach-player-add-delete-documentation.pdf
- Qualifications for Team Nationals:
- Varsity teams are required to play ten (10) matches against other CSA teams to enter team championships. At minimum, each team should have at least 6 different opponents. Varsity teams should play the majority of their matches against other varsity schools.
- Club teams are required to play eight (8) matches against other CSA teams to enter team championships in a 9 player division. In addition, club teams must play at least four (4) matches between January 1st and February 10th. At minimum, each team should have at least five (5) different opponents.