On Sunday, the e-mail below was sent to coaches and team contacts.
Coaches, Team Contacts, and SIDS,
A few reminders:
- Scholar Athlete Nominations: Scholar Athlete nominations are due February 10th. Please note that late submissions will be ineligible for the award.
- Recording Results: Please enter your match scores ASAP. Without results in the US Squash Scoring System, your team will not be credited appropriately. At most, you have 48 hours after a match is played to submit results. As always, rankings will be calculated at 6 pm ET on Monday. Next week, all men’s results need to be submitted as early as possible on Sunday.
- NESCAC and Seven Sisters Participants: Please enter the results. If a match is missing, please contact Dent Wilkens or add the match yourself. Here are the instructions to add a match yourself.
- Championship Line-up Submittals: As a reminder, teams must submit line-ups for team championships by Monday at 12 PM prior to team championships. For the men, this will be February 13th at 12 PM ET and for the women this will be February 20th at 12 PM ET. More information about the submittal process will be forthcoming.
- Men’s CSA 6-match minimum: Please remember that the MCSA requires all non-emerging teams participating in the team championships to play at least 6 regular season matches against at least 4 different opponents. The following teams are not on pace to qualify for the 9 player divisions: California Berkeley, Duke University, Lafayette College, Lehigh University, North Carolina, Purdue University, Sewanee College, Southern California
- Player of the Week: Please nominate deserving players for Player of the Week honors by 6 PM ET Monday. Criteria: A Player of the Week should have a significant impact on his or her team’s performance during the prior week and demonstrate sportsmanship. Coaches, Sports Information Directors, and Team Contacts may nominate players by contacting Michael T. Bello.
- Match Results with “Not on Roster” players: A few men’s teams still have “Not on Roster” players in their match results: Lafayette, Vermont, North Carolina, Minnesota, Northwestern, Illinois Springfield, USC, and Boston University. These teams will be held out of the rankings until this is resolved. Please note that teams may not enter Team Championships unless they are ranked (except for Emerging Teams).