The Head Squash Coach is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the varsity squash programs (Men and Women) during the 2021-22 academic year. This includes scheduling, practice planning, and coaching of student athletes. Additionally, the Head Coach will assist current team members with their future squash plans during the last year of varsity competition. The individual will also oversee the squash facility, and is responsible for ensuring everyone who uses the squash courts understand the proper equipment and safety that goes along with such use.
- Team Management and Planning. Pre-Season, Regular Season, Post Season plans for athletes. Scheduling of matches and practices. Organizing travel and accommodations for away matches. Game day management of home matches
- Program and Department Duties including responding to emails, requests, departmental tasks.
- Provide introduction to squash rules and play to the campus community (as needed). Speak with prospective students interested in participating in the squash club.
- Directing practice. Leading and demonstrating all aspects of team practices during the pre-season and regular season.
- Mentoring current student-athletes relating to their future participation in competitive squash.
Required: Bachelor’s degree
Preferred: Master’s degree
For more information and to apply for the job, please visit this link.